Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Daily Book of Photography


I am blessed to be co-author of The Daily Book of Photography, published by Walter Foster Publishing. The book is a hard cover collection of 365 readings that teach, inspire and entertain.
During the winter of 2009-2010, I received the assignment of writing 32 short articles under the category of nature and landscape photography. One of my photographs was used to illustrate each of my articles.

The way the book is laid out, every tenth page is one of my stories and it’s accompanying photograph. You’ll be impressed by the biographies of the authors - I’m undoubtedly the least qualified of everyone involved. I’m truly honored to have my work included in this book.

The Daily Book of Photography is available for sale at a number of online stores. The base price is $22.95. I have a limited number of books available for sale at $19.99. Shipping and handling is extra. If you live close to me, we can work out delivery.

You can contact me at bdiller924@hotmail.com


Text is copyright Bill Diller 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment